Are you looking for a small team of highly qualified professionals, artists and designers
who offer image editing and fine art books?
You've probably already heard that that Kahlau Corporation edit, modify and enhance each image as if it was their own!
As the founding member of Kahlau corporation, Andreas Kahlau has 25 years experience in the repro industry. He is a German trained scanner operator/ retoucher and Photoshop Expert. Some of Andreas's qualifications include:
- Certified Apple pro in colour management - a highly prestigious qualification that only a handful of people can boast
- Completed a Predicatable colour proofing and printing workshop with the Rochester Institute of Technology
- Selected to attend the Jon Cone workshop of "Cone Editions" one of the forefathers of digital Fine Art pigment printing in the USA
- Experienced a number of advanced Photoshop workshops with Dan Margulis one of the worlds most knowledgeable Photoshop experts
- Judged in the prestigious "Fuji ProPhoto Awards"
- Printed and retouched well known photographers and artists work like Bevely Joubert, Nadav Kander, William Kentidge, Norman Cathrine and some of the best wildlife photographers in Southern Africa.
"Andreas has the rare ability to work with a client to lift their
product to another level, while staying true to the parameters and
values that matter to them. He is thoroughly professional, quick in turn
around and cost effective. In partnering with Andreas for image editing
my approach to digital photography has improved immeasurably - I now
focus on getting the shot right and leave the fine tuning to a
consummate professional." Charles Carter
"I produce an annual calendar for a charity project based on my own (amateur) photography. Since Andreas Kahlau has started enhancing my images, the calendar has become popular on the merit of its photographs and design, rather than mere support for the charitable cause".
In life there are only a few people that do what they say they will do; Andreas is one of these people. He combines his efficiency with his technical and artistic ability. Andreas is one of only a handful of people in Africa whom hold a color grading certificate from Apple; moreover, he has completed all the latest American digital courses that keep him at the forefront of technological innovations. This has allowed him to grade, art direct and code the finest digital art prints, layouts for book publishing, advertising and print media.However, it is his unique artistic ability that sets him apart. He intuitively understands the personality and style of each artist, interpreting their work in a quality finished product. He is in the unique position of taking the artist to a higher level of thinking by producing astonishing end results.